A revolutionary system with an excellent design
The environment in which modern on-board computers/ticket printers operate ranges from buses to streetcars to advance booking offices. With the on-board computer kt 0101, krauth technology offers a revolutionary system based on an Android tablet, which perfectly covers ticket sales and ticket control. With integrated ticket printer, barcode reader and card storage for convenient, cashless payment, it is equipped for the future. The tablet solution with its own remote housing is optimally adapted to the situation in the vehicle and the needs of the driving personnel and passengers. It impresses with state-of-the-art technical equipment, a high level of operating convenience, and a design that has won two awards. Thanks to the Android-based system, the expansion options are virtually limitless.
- Small, lightweight, quiet and easy to operate
- 180° swiveling driver display for optimal alignment of the touch operator display
- Readability of the customer display even in sunlight and even at an 80 degree viewing angle from all sides
- Contactless chip card system for e-ticketing integrated
- Capture of barcodes by means of 1D and 2D barcode scanners
- Payment terminal for non-cash payment can be integrated
- Tool-free mounting of the device by a slide-on plate
- Automatic / situation-dependent change of operating sequences (service, sales, driving)
- Control of vehicle displays and validators
- Control of audio announcements and telephony
- Possible integration of a driver navigation / hands-free system
- Electronic printer cover interlock - logging of paper removal / opening & easyload
unique & excellent product design
180° swiveling display
Progression of our revolutionary system
Whether ticket sales or ticket control, with the kt 0102 on-board computer, krauth technology offers a revolutionary system that perfectly covers both functionalities. The significantly enlarged display provides even more operating comfort.
The display unit with its own remote housing convinces with state-of-the-art technical equipment and high operating comfort. The display is a genuine krauth development - perfectly tailored to the requirements and needs of driving personnel and passengers. The expansion options are almost limitless thanks to the Android-based system.
- Small, light, quiet, and easy to operate
- 180° rotatable driver display for optimal alignment of the touch control display
- Enlarged display: 10.1 inches for even better usability
- In-house development of the display to ensure long-term availability
- Readable customer display even in sunlight and at an 80 degree viewing angle from all sides
- Possible integration of a contactless chip card system for eTicketing
- integration of a payment transaction terminal for non-cash payment
- Printing unit with Easyload
- Logging of paper tray opening and paper removal available as an option
- Toolless mounting of the device due to the slide-on plate
- Automatic/situation-related change of operating sequences (service, sales, drive mode)
- Control of vehicle displays, validators, audio announcements and telephony
- Possible integration of a driver navigation/hands-free system
- High performance CPU
Capture of barcodes through 1D and 2D barcode scanner
Modern design - user-friendly interfaces
Compact solution/Suitable as an advance booking solution
Pre-Sales - compact & flexible:
The all-in-one POS system for ticket sales at kiosks, consultant and advance booking offices
Equipped with a large touch screen display, which perfectly shows the sales screen, a customer display, a printer and the krauth technology pre-sales software. The kt 0160 pre-sales system fully supports public transport companies in generating revenue from ticket sales and also including background sales processing. The combination of reliable hardware components and a specially programmed sales application makes ticket sales easy and secure. With the additional connection to the SMART background system, the pre-sales software can be supplied with all tariff, operator and offer data which is already available in the system.
Data disposal is also automatically ensured. The point-of-sale system can be connected to various printers with different functions. Different printer rolls for tickets, receipts, accounting and cancellations are simultaneously available in one printer. The printing unit we use is able to do both direct thermal printing and thermal transfer printing. With these technologies transport companies are optimally equipped for advance sales.
- 15" touch surface
- Water protected according to IP 66
- Robust housing for many years of operation without damage to the computer
- Pre-sales software with all sales and system relevant functions
- Intuitive user interface
- Data preparation and data exchange via SMART background system
- Installation of the pre-sales software made easy with a setup file or manually
- Unique customization of the ticket layout via layout editor
Optional extras for connection to the presales system
Cash drawer and cash cassettes
Drawers are used to store receipts and change. The functionality of the drawers is usually limited to the automatic opening of the cash register.
Display for information texts, for example prices, change or also scrolling texts etc.
The following printers are currently supported by the presales software and the ktPrinter: AK0144, Axiohm, CAB A4+, CAB Squix, Epson Tm T20II